Lineage OS 17: Android 10 Build
What's Working and What's not?
- RIL ( Data,SMS,Calls )
- Video Playback
- VoLTE (Not sure)
- * Wifi Display only
Steps to Install Lineage OS 17 ROM on Xiaomi Mi A2 (jasmine)
- This is Android 10 based Lineage OS 17 file and supported for Xiaomi Mi A2 (jasmine) only.
- You will require to unlock the device bootloader at first.
- You need TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi A2 (jasmine)
- Download the required TWRP file, LineageOS 17 zip file, and Supported GApps file from below.
- Keep your device battery charged up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a complete backup of your device data without Root. In case anything goes wrong, you can easily restore all the data.
- Lineage OS 17 (zip) | Link
- Download Gapps: Download | or Lineage OS 17 Gapps [BitGapps]
- Supported TWRP: Link | Instructions to install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi A2
Instructions to Install:
- Make sure that you have downloaded all the required files on your device.
- Now, copy the TWRP image file, GApps file, and ROM zip file to your device internal storage.
- Next, reboot your Mi A2 into recovery mode.
- You will boot into TWRP Recovery mode.
- In recovery menu, tap on Install button > Install Image > Select the TWRP Image file from the location where you have moved earlier.
- Swipe to confirm flash.
- Now, reboot to recovery mode again.
- In the TWRP menu, go to Wipe section.
- Select Advanced Wipe > Select the data, system, vendor, cache. Then swipe to wipe it.
- Flash the ROM zip file from the Install option.
- The system will be mounted already Uncheck it & Remount system and vendor manually. Then flash Gapps zip file as well.
- Finally, reboot your phone into a new system. Wait for it, as the boot process will take a few minutes.
- That’s it. Enjoy!