- Unlocked bootloader on your Android. Here is a Bootloader unlock guide for various Android Devices which may help for your Android device.
- ADB and Fastboot installed on your PC. Here is a guide about Install ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows
- TWRP: A Custom recovery. This is the most popular choice out there right now, and it’s available for a ton of different phones. You’ll need this to flash everything. Here is a guide about Install TWRP recovery on your Android Device.
- Lineage OS ROM built for your Android device.
- OFFICIAL Lineage OS 17 (Android 10)
- UNOFFICIAL LineageOS 17 (Android 10)
- GApps (optional): If you want all the Googleyness that comes along with Android, you’ll need to have a GApps (Google Apps) package ready to roll. We’ll talk more about that below.
- SU File (optional): If you want root access, you’ll need to flash this.
How to Install Lineage Os on Any Android Phone:
Step By Step Guide.
[$ adb reboot recovery]
Step 3: Then Just Select Install from TWRP home screen, then navigate to the directory where you have kept the Custom ROM zip file and then select the Lineage OS ROM file and slide the Swipe to Confirm Flash on TWRP screen to start the Lineage OS installation on your phone.
– before rebooting the device you may have to install the Lineage OS GApps on top of the Lineage OS ROM