Lineage OS 17: Android 10 Build
Steps to Install Lineage OS 17 ROM on Xiaomi Mi Max 2 (OXYGEN)
- This is Android 10 based Lineage OS 17 file and supported for Xiaomi Mi Max 2 (OXYGEN) only.
- You will require to unlock the device bootloader at first.
- You need TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Max 2 (OXYGEN)
- Download the required TWRP file, LineageOS 17 zip file, and Supported GApps file from below.
- Keep your device battery charged up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Xiaomi Mi Max 2.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Max 2.
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on Xiaomi Mi Max 2.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded Lineage OS 17 zip file.
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Now you need to install the Android Oreo Gapps file. (TWRP -> Install -> Select Gapps zip and swipe to flash)
- You can now reboot to enjoy Lineage OS 17 on Xiaomi Mi Max 2.
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU root or you can try Magisk root.