Advantages of Bootloader Unlocking
Guide to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Download and Install ADB and Fastboot Drivers on PC/Laptop/Mac.
- Download latest Xiaomi USB Drivers on the PC.
- Get Xiaomi Mi Unlock tool from here.
- Mi Account to get the authorization for bootloader unlocking.
- Make sure the device is at least 50% charged.
- Backup all the important data as the process will fully reset the device.
Steps to Unlock Redmi Note 7 Pro Bootloader
- Enable Developer Mode by heading to the Settings > About phone and Tap the MIUI version 7 times to enable developer mode.
- Now, enable OEM Unlocking by going to the Settings> Additional Settings > Developer Option.
- Also, Agree with the Mi Unlock Status in Settings >Addtional Settings > Developer Option > Agree.
- Now, goto Mi Unlock Site and click the “Unlock Now” button.
- Log in with your Mi Account, and if you don’t have one, you can then Signup on the same page.
- Enter your mobile number for an OTP.
- You will have to wait for some time to get the application accepted.
- Once the application is approved, you will receive an OTP. (Note: It may take several days to get the confirmation message.)
- Download the Mi Unlock Tool and extract it to the folder.
- Boot the device into the fastboot mode – turn off the Redmi Note 7 Pro and then Press and hold Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds to boot the device into the fast boot mode.
- Now, connect the device to the PC with the USB cable.
- Open the MiFlashUnlock from the folder that you extracted and Login with the same ID as on your Redmi Note 7 Pro, and enter your mobile number for an OTP.
- Once done, Reboot it from Mi Unlock Tool.