- Keep your device’s battery charged above 70%.
- Install all the required drivers of your device on your PC.
- Don’t rush while following the guide, make sure not to skip any step
- First, download all the required files from the download section then proceed to follow this guide
- Unlocking the bootloader of Oppo R5 will erase it’s data so don’t forget to backup your data and media before following this guide as your phone will perform a factory reset while unlocking the bootloader
How to unlock the bootloader of Oppo R5
- Download the Magictricks file from the link attached in the downloads section on
- Save it on your Computer or laptop
- Now extract the file (recommended)
- Connect your Oppo R5 to the computer via the stock USB cord;
- Then transfer the files to your smartphone
- Switch off the smartphone
- Now boot your device into fastboot mode by holding Volume Up + Power key for 5 sec and releasing it;
- Choose English from the language menu or any language you understands better
- After booting into the recovery mode select install from storage option (using volume keys)
- Now locate the file which you have transferred before.
- This will make the bootloader unlockable and brings fastboot to your Oppo R5 smartphone.
- Download and install adb and fastboot drivers on your PC
- Enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking from the developer’s option of your smartphone.
- Open the adb folder on your PC and hold shift + Right click and select open Command window here.
- Now one by one enter the following commands
- adb reboot bootloader
- fastboot oem unlock
- fastboot reboot