Note:- This guide is not for a single device. You can follow this guide to install / Flash any Custom AOSP ROMs On any android device having TWRP / CWM custom recovery on it. Make sure that you have the right ROM for your device.This is a very simple and easy process. Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked and your device has CWM / TWRP recovery. Then just flash the Custom ROM Zip file via TWRP / CWM recovery. Don’t worry we will be sharing all the steps so follow them carefully.
How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
How to Install A Custom ROM Using TWRP recovery:
Note: Make sure your device is rooted and you have a Custom Recovery Like TWRP Is Installed.For TWRP
[How To Download Latest TWRP Recovery On Any Android ##eye##]
→ Before Flashing any ROM, we highly recommend taking a nandroid backup via TWRP recovery.
[How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices ##eye##]
- Download and transfer the ROM and Gapps file to your device’s internal storage / External storage (if expandable storgae option available)
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery.
- Go back to TWRP main menu, tap on “Install” and select the ROM .zip file that you transferred to your device in Step 1.
- After selecting the .zip file, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” on the bottom of screen to begin the custom ROM installation process. This may take some time.
- Once your ROM is successfully flashed, you’ll see “Wipe cache/dalvik” option, select it and then do “Swipe to wipe” on bottom of screen.
- Now flash the Gapps file similarly like you flashed the ROM file.
- After flashing both ROM and Gapps, Reboot your device.