- This ROM is work on Asus Zenfone Laser only. Don’t try this on any other device.
- The ROM is an initial nougat alpha build and contains bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Lineage OS 15 ROM for Asus Zenfone Laser
Devices supported by this package :
- Asus Zenfone Laser ZE551KL ( Z00T / Z00TD )
- Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL ( Z00U / Z00UD / Z00UDH / Z00UDB )
- Asus Zenfone Laser ZE601KL ( Z011 / Z011D / Z011DD )
What's working :
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Video Playback
- Audio ( Record and Playback )
What's not working :
- Video recording
- Speakers don't work on ZE601KL model ( workaround )
- SELinux is permissive
How to Install Android Oreo 8.0 (LineageOS 15) on Asus Zenfone Laser
- First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
- Download the LineageOS 15 ROM for Asus Zenfone Laserand Gapps from above and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode.
- Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.