So here in this guide, we are showing you how to unlock the bootloader of the MI A1 android one phone. The process is easy and one of the best way to unlock the bootloader on the Xiaomi Mi A1. So let’s take a look how to do that.
Warning! We the lineagedroid.com team or the developers are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards. Read all the instruction very carefully and Perform everything at your own risk.
Note : This guide is only for the Xiaomi Mi A1 Android smartphone. Don’t try this method on any of other Android devices, It may hard brick your device. So, first confirm your phone model number in your android phone settings. To do this Go the Settings page of your device and check out the “About Device” option.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Mi A1
- Download and install the ADB drivers on your windows here and you will see the new ADB folder on your windows C System Drive.
- Enable USB Debugging mode on your device. (Settings>Developer Options> Enable USB Debugging). If you can’t find the Developer Options, Go to Settings> About Phone> Tap on build no. for 7 times. Now you can see the option in settings.
- Now open the ADB folder and open the command prompt window in the folder.
- Boot your phone is fastboot mode. Switch off your phone and Hold Volume Up + Power button.
- Once your Mi A1 Android one in Fastboot mode. Connect it to the PC with USB cable.
- Now in the Command prompt windows run the following command. fastboot oem unlock
- You will need to confirm the operation in your handset by Volume up Button. You will Get the Success message as Unlocked Successfully.
- Now your phone will Reboot automatically.