Warning! We the lineagedroid.com team or the developers are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards. Read all the instruction very carefully and Perform everything at your own risk.
Note : This guide is only for the Xiaomi Mi A1 Android smartphone. Don’t try this method on any of other Android devices, It may hard brick your device. So, first confirm your phone model number in your android phone settings. To do this Go the Settings page of your device and check out the “About Device” option
How to Install TWRP on Xiaomi Mi A1 Android One
- Install the ADB drivers here and this will create an ADB folder on your Windows PC C drive.
- Now download the TWRP recovery for the Mi A1 here and Rename it to the TWRP – Link Coming soon.
- Now Enable USB Debugging mode on your device. (Settings>Developer Options> Enable USB Debugging). If you can’t find the Developer Options, Go to Settings> About Phone> Tap on build no. for 7 times. Now you can see the option in settings.
- Now open the ADB folder and open the command prompt window in the folder.
- Boot your phone is fastboot mode. Switch off your phone and Hold Volume Up + Power button.
- Once your Mi A1 Android one in Fastboot mode. Connect it to the PC with USB cable.
- Now in the Command prompt windows run the following command to install twrp. fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img
- Now this will install the TWRP recovery on your phone.
- Enter this command to reboot your phone. fastboot reboot
How to Root Xiaomi Mi A1 Android One phone
- Once your phone is booted. Download the SuperSu zip file here and save it in the internal memory of the phone.
- now boot your phone in TWRP mode. To do this Switch off the phone first. Hold Volume Down + Power Button.
- Now your phone will be in the TWRP recovery mode.
- Tap on the Install Button and Locate the SuperSu zip file and flash it.
- Once the flashing process is completed. Reboot System.