- This ROM is work on Motorola Moto E 2015 only. Don’t try this on any other device.
- The ROM is an initial nougat alpha build and contains bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Lineage OS 15 ROM for Motorola Moto E 2015
- Download Lineage OS 15 for Motorola Moto E 2015 – Download
- Lineage OS 15 Gapps For Motorola Moto E 2015
How to Install Android Oreo 8.0 (LineageOS 15) on Motorola Moto E 2015
- First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
- Download the LineageOS 15 ROM for Motorola Moto E 2015 and Gapps from above and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode.
- Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.