Official Lineage OS builds will be available later this quarter (probably January end), so you can try the unofficial build till then. We will update this page with the official build link once it’s out. Meanwhile, you can install the unofficial Galaxy Note 4 Snapdragon Lineage OS 14.1 ROM and Gapps package on your device.
Note: This is an experimental and unofficial build. So, there could be some bugs/issues with this ROM which may not be suitable for daily usage. Install/flash this ROM to your device at your own risk.
- Build Status: Unofficial
- Android Version: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Supported Device: Galaxy Note 4 Snapdragon (trltexx)
How to Install Lineage OS on Galaxy Note 4 Snapdragon
Install Lineage OS using TWRP
- Download and transfer the Lineage OS ROM and Gapps files to internal storage.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery. You can simply Google how to enter recovery mode on your device.
- In TWRP recovery, click on Wipe » Advanced Wipe. Here select the following options shown in the screenshot below. Do not select the option which reads ‘Internal Storage ‘at any cost, as it will wipe off EVERYTHING, including your custom ROM file.
- Go back to TWRP main menu, tap on Install and select the Lineage OS Zip file that you transferred to your device in Step 1.
- After selecting the .zip file, do Swipe to Confirm Flash on the bottom of the screen to begin the custom ROM installation process. This may take some time.
- Once your custom ROM is successfully flashed, you’ll see Wipe cache/Dalvik option, select it and then do Swipe to wipe on the bottom of the screen.
- Now flash the Lineage OS Gapps file similarly like you flashed the custom ROM file.
- After flashing both custom ROM and Gapps files, reboot your device.