The official builds will ensure regular updates and stable patches. Currently, the nightlies and experimental builds are already available to download. So, you can install the official Xiaomi Mi MIX Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM and Gapps package on your device.
Note: Official Lineage OS builds are quite stable but they’re still in the early stage. So, there could be some bugs/issues with this custom ROM which you can report to the community for quick fixes. Install/flash this custom ROM on your device at your own risk but always remember that the Lineage OS team will back you up.
- Build status: Official
- Android Version: Android 7.1.2 Nougat
- Supported Device: Xiaomi Mi MIX (lithium)
Download Lineage OS ROM for Xiaomi Mi MIX
Download the Official Xiaomi Mi MIX Lineage OS ROM and Gapps package from the below download links. Transfer them to your device before proceeding with the installation process.
How to Install Lineage OS on Xiaomi Mi MIX
Install Lineage OS using TWRP
- Download and transfer the Lineage OS ROM and Gapps files to internal storage.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery. You can simply Google how to enter recovery mode on your device.
- In TWRP recovery, click on Wipe » Advanced Wipe. Here select the following options shown in the screenshot below. Do not select the option which reads ‘Internal Storage‘ at any cost, as it will wipe off EVERYTHING, including your custom ROM file.
- Go back to TWRP main menu, tap on Install and select the Lineage OS Zip file that you transferred to your device in Step 1.
- After selecting the .zip file, do Swipe to Confirm Flash on the bottom of the screen to begin the custom ROM installation process. This may take some time.
- Once your custom ROM is successfully flashed, you’ll see Wipe cache/Dalvik option, select it and then do Swipe to wipe on the bottom of the screen.
- Now flash the Lineage OS Gapps file similarly like you flashed the custom ROM file.
- After flashing both custom ROM and Gapps files, reboot your device.