Remember this is a stable build of Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily drive. If you want to try LineageOS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime.
Install the Custom ROM Lineage OS 14.1 on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime which is based on Android 7.1 Nougat. If you want to try this ROM, then please download and follow the guide on How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime (Android 7.1 Nougat). By using TWRP Recovery, you can install the Lineage OS 14.1 on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime (Android 7.1 Nougat). Follow the steps below.
- This new LineageOS [Nightly Build] v14.1 Android 7.1.1 Nougat firmware has to be installed on the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime model only; if tried on other devices, it might get bricked [To check your device model: Go to Settings >> About phone >> model number]
- Make sure the device is rooted before going forward for custom ROM installation [Rooting Guide here]
- Make sure to back all the data by installing TWRP in the smartphone.
- Make sure to install USB drivers on the PC.
- Make sure the device has more than 80 percent battery.
- If you face force close, go to Settings >> Setupwizard >> Give permission