Note: For Samsung Devices, we recommend using Odin Flash tool to Install TWRP recovery
How to Install TWRP via Fastboot
- Get a TWRP recovery .img file compatible with your device and save to a separate folder on your PC.
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC, follow this link .
- Enable USB debugging on your device:
- Open Settings on your device.
- Go to About phone and tap seven times on Build number, this will enable Developer options.
- Now go back to Settings and you’ll see Developer options there, open it.
- Tick the USB Debugging checkbox.
- Open the folder where you saved TWRP Recovery .img file in Step 1 above.
open a command window inside that folder. To do that, “Shift +
Right click” on any empty white space inside the folder and
then select “Open command window here” from the context menu.
- Connect your device to the PC. And type the following into the command window we opened in Step 5 above to boot your device into bootloader/fastboot mode:
[adb reboot bootloader]
- Once your device boots into bootloader mode, issue the following command into command window to flash the TWRP recovery .img file:
[fastboot flash recovery twrp.img]
- Once TWRP is successfully flashed on your device, issue the following command to reboot: