Here's a tutorial on how to install Android 7.1.1 Nougat-based LineageOS on LeEco Le2 via TWRP
- This new LineageOS [unofficial] v14.1 Android 7.1.1 Nougat firmware has to be installed on the LeEco Le2 model only; if tried on other devices, it might get bricked [To check your device model: Go to Settings >> About phone >> model number]
- Make sure the device is rooted before going forward for custom ROM installation
- Make sure to back all the data by installing TWRP in the smartphone.
- Make sure to install USB drivers on the PC.
- Make sure the device has more than 80 percent battery.
- If you face force close, go to Settings >> Setupwizard >> Give permission