What is the difference?
- RELEASE: Tested after integrating new features, more stable than NIGHTLY.
- NIGHTLY: Built daily with newest code and experimental features, might contain undiscovered bugs.
- EXPERIMENTAL: Released when a new device is added or when a new feature is added for public beta testing and feedback
- UNOFFICIAL: Maintained separately by individual developers, usually involves modification of shared code which cannot be merged (affects other devices), therefore maintained by the developer himself.
- This new LineageOS [Nightly Build] v14.1 Android 7.1.1 Nougat firmware has to be installed on the ONEPLUS ONE (BACON) model only; if tried on other devices, it might get bricked [To check your device model: Go to Settings >> About phone >> model number]
- Make sure the device is rooted before going forward for custom ROM installation [Rooting Guide here]
- Make sure to back all the data by installing TWRP in the smartphone.
- Make sure to install USB drivers on the PC.
- Make sure the device has more than 80 percent battery.
- If you face force close, go to Settings >> Setupwizard >> Give permission
- Build Status: Official Nightly
- LineageOS Version : 14.1
- Android Version: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Supported Device: OnePlus One (bacon)
Tutorial: Step-by-step installation guide of LineageOS [Nightly Build] 14.1 Android 7.1.1 Nougat on OnePlus One (bacon) via TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project):
- OnePlus One (bacon) LineageOS [Nightly Build] 14.1 Android 7.1.1 Nougat custom ROM: HERE
- Google Apps: HERE