If you are a Redmi Note 4 user, then you can Root Redmi Note 4 and Install TWRP Recovery On it. Thanks to developer Cofface for providing the unofficial version of TWRP for Redmi Note 4. So here is the step by step guide to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 4. Read the below note carefully before you Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 4.
Some benefits of Rooting :
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your device for faster and better performance.
- BlockAds in apps with the help of ad blocker.
- Increase performance and battery life by killing background process automatically.
- You can use Titanium Backup to restore all of your apps and data.
- Youcan uninstall bloatware (Pre-installed Apps)
- Rooting will void your phone warranty, and you won’t claim it back.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your personal data including data of internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Files required to Root and Install Custom Recovery on Redmi Note 4
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows and install it on your PC. This will also install your device driver.
- Download TWRP 3.0 Recovery for Redmi Note 4.
- Download SuperSuto root Redmi Note 4 and copy it to your phone sd card.
How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 4
Install TWRP on Redmi Note 4
[adb reboot bootloader]
[fastboot flash recovery recovery.img]