After installing the TWRP 3.0 recovery, you can install the superSu root package vis TWRP to safely root Asus Zenfone Max.So if you have a Asus Zenfone Max and want to root it then follow this simple and easy step by step guide to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Asus Zenfone Max
Some benefits of Rooting :
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your device for faster and better performance.
- Block Ads in apps with the help of ad blocker.
- Increase performance and battery life by killing background process automatically.
- You can use Titanium Backup to restore all of your apps and data.
- You can uninstall bloatware (Pre-installed Apps)
- Rooting will void your phone warranty, and you won’t claim it back.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your personal data including data of internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Files required to Root and Install Custom Recovery on Asus Zenfone Max
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows and install it on your PC. This will also install your device driver.
- Download TWRP 3.0 Recovery for Asus Zenfone Max.
- Download SuperSu to root Asus Zenfone Max and copy it to your phone sd card.
How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Asus Zenfone Max
Install TWRP on Asus Zenfone Max
[adb reboot bootloader]
[fastboot flash recovery recovery.img]