If you want to root your android device, then you have to flash the SuperSu zip file via any recovery.We recommend TWRP recovery as it is the most used & features packed Recovery for android devices right now.The flashing process is very simple and easy.
SuperSU is the Superuser access management tool.SuperSU requires a rooted device.SuperSU allows for advanced management of Superuser access rights for all the apps on your device that need root.
- Download SuperSu [Latest Version] (stable)
- Download SuperSU v2.65 Marshmallow Root package (For Marshmallow and above)
Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
- Download and transfer the SuperSU to your device internal memory. (download section)
- Now Boot your device into TWRP recovery.
- If your phone is on, turn it off.
- Press and hold the Volume up button and the Power button at the same time until the device turns on.
- Press the Volume down button to select "Recovery mode."
- Then Just Select Install and flash the SuperSUfile that you transferred in the Previous step
- Once flashing is done. Reboot your device.
- Done!!! Your Android device is now rooted