The ONEPLUS ONE is next in line for Lineage OS 14.1 as the device gets its first unofficial port of the new OS. The official builds for the device should be coming soon as it was already supported by official nightly builds for CM14.1.
- This new LineageOS [unofficial] v14.1 Android 7.1.1 Nougat firmware has to be installed on the ONEPLUS ONE model only; if tried on other devices, it might get bricked [To check your device model: Go to Settings >> About phone >> model number]
- Make sure the device is rooted before going forward for custom ROM installation
- Make sure to back all the data by installing TWRP in the smartphone.
- Make sure to install USB drivers on the PC.
- Make sure the device has more than 80 percent battery.
- If you face force close, go to Settings >> Setupwizard >> Give permission