- This new LineageOS [Nightly Build] v14.1 Android 7.1.1 Nougat firmware has to be installed on the OnePlus One model only; if tried on other devices, it might get bricked [To check your device model: Go to Settings >> About phone >> model number]
- Make sure the device is rooted before going forward for custom ROM installation [Rooting Guide here]
- Make sure to back all the data by installing TWRP in the smartphone.
- Make sure to install USB drivers on the PC.
- Make sure the device has more than 80 percent battery.
- If you face force close, go to Settings >> Setupwizard >> Give permission
- Build Status: Official Nightly
- LineageOS Version : 14.1
- Android Version: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Supported Device: OnePlus One
Tutorial: Step-by-step installation guide of LineageOS [Nightly Build] 14.1 Android 7.1.1 Nougat on OnePlus One via TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project):
Step 1: Download OnePlus One LineageOS [Nightly Build] 14.1 Android 7.1.1 Nougat custom ROM and Google Apps in to your PC.