Samsung Galaxy S5 was launched in 2014 and the time of the launch the device came with android 4.4 kitkat and after some days the company rolled out android 6.0 marshmallow upgrade for the device . So today after installing lineage rom on galaxy s5 you will be able to enjoy android 7.1.1 nougat on your phone.
- Check Your Device Mobile No.
- Battery Percentage Above 50.
- Backup Your Device.
- Your Mobile Should Root Before Flashing the Custom ROM.
- The Update Includes Marshmallow Update.
- Google Now on Tap.
- Battery Optimization.
- DND Modes.
- Improved Boot Security.
- Improved Touch Wiz UI.
- Important Security Patch Updates.
Install Samsung Galaxy S5 Sprint Lineage Nougat OS 7.1 Unofficial ROM
- Download Samsung Galaxy S5 Sprint Lineage Nougat 7.1 Unofficial ROM and Copy it into your Internal Memory.
- Switch Off Your Mobile. Boot it into recovery mode->Volume Up+Home+Power Button.
- Now it will Boot into TWRP Recovery Mode. Select Wipe->Advance Wipe->Select All Cache Data.(Remove System Data if You Use Stock ROM and Other Custom ROM, Ignore If you Already Using Lineage ROM)
- Return to Home of TWRP select Install. Select Lineageos.Zip.
- After the Installation Reboot Your Mobile. That’s all!! You have successfully installed Lineage rom in your galaxy s5.